Followers

Monday, September 7, 2020

Sewing with stencils - CrafTangles DT inspiration

 Hello friends, I am up with a few projects as CrafTangles Inspiration using stencils from them.

I used the stencil first to ink the card fronts, and then pierced holes along the stencil design.

I used shimmery card stocks for the diecuts and small sentiments are from CrafTangles.








Linking this with:
Step up your stencil

Anything Goes

Anything Goes


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and innovative way of using stitching in cards! Love the look of it - I am thinking maybe using those silky or metallic threads might help make it look more festive right? I wish I was into stitching, because these make me want to make something!! Really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely bright cards Rahmat. The stictching is such a great effect and clearly takes some patience. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool way to embellish your stencils! Love the leaf one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all amazing. LOVE what you have done with that stencil. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete