Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Aloe and Oranges by Power Poppy

 Hello friends, I am up with the latest released stamp by Power Poppy called Aloe and Oranges.

This is a first time for me to color Aloe as well as Oranges. I haven't tried coloring fruits yet. I used Prismacolor pencils to color.

The sentiment is from Altenew, I added to the very bottom, as I wanted the coloring to be there without any distractions.

I do have 2 process videos for the coloring, do watch if interested.

The first video shows coloring of a few leaves.


The second part shows coloring of the tiny white flowers, and Aloe flowers plus the final details






Linking this with:

Power Poppy Creative Confetti

Love to scrap challenge

Anything Goes

Word art wednesday

Anything Goes

Aud sentiment

Anything Goes

Colour crazy craft challenge

Anything Goes


              Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. You are SO talented, Rahmat. The image is lovely, and your coloring is just BEYOND. SO pretty. I bought myself a nice set of high-quality colored pencils (not that I know how to use them), and they came unsharpened. I'm too lazy to sharpen them with my old-school pencil sharpener that we have mounted out in the garage. So, I haven't used them until I remember to pick up a new electric pencil sharpener. Anyway....I really thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work and great job with the colouring. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Crafty hugs, Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect, perfect coloring and so realistic. Love it. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, fantastic job, Rahmat! This piece talks in bounds about your coloring skills! The oranges in particular look absolutely delectable! And thanks for the detailed video as well!

    ReplyDelete