Followers

Monday, August 31, 2020

White Lupinus coloring video

 Hello friends, I have another card using the Lupinus flowers from Alex Syberia.

I have a video here to show the coloring on real time as well as timelapse.



Nothing much is done to put together the card, I just sponged the clouds in white and added the sentiment from Altenew to finish off.



Here are all the 3 cards I made using this stamp.

Linking this with:

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Craft challenge


          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       
Save


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! (Actually all of these cards are beautiful.) Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete