Followers

Monday, September 21, 2020

Maple Leaf in a Heart Bubble

 Hello friends, a new week has rolled in today! I happened to get crafty despite lack of sleep yesterday night.

We had some family emergency back home in India, which kept us up till 3am in the morning here.

I am surprised that I actually got this idea and wanted to execute it right away, and I managed a video as well.

I have a detailed video for you guys to see how this card was made from start to finish, so please watch that.





Only stamp used is Altenew set for the sentiment, the maple leaf is hand-cut, and used a heart stencil









Linking this with:

Krafty Chicks

CAS

Watercooler Wednesday

Joining in with a Unisex card


Simon Monday Challenge

Used a heart bubble to frame the maple leaf

Frame it


Mod Squad Challenge

Autumn Foliage


           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       


2 comments:

  1. what an amazing bubble. Your colouring is simply stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is marvelous, Rahmat! I can see that the process is simple, but it does require some kind of sense as to how to actually put down the color and where - which I totally suck at! I really look up to this particular talent that you have! :)

    ReplyDelete