Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Colored White Hibiscus

 Happy weekend friends, I am up with a simple card.

I have used the same green cardstock from yesterday. I thought of  illustrating and coloring a white hibiscus on this.

I have used Prismacolor pencils, sakura gelly roll and CraftAngles Silver Moonlight metallic liquid watercolor to color the flower and the leaves.

The sentiment is from SSS, I have stamped part i white and a part on white and added with foam adhesive.






Adding a collage of all my illustrated Hibiscus flowers, today's one is my 4th time drawing this flower.


Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenge

Inspired by the white hibiscus flowers

Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

Watercooler Wednesday

     

     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Rahmat. Your hibiscus is coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! Your hibiscus looks so good and the design is very tropical and fun! Thanks for joining us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful - with a soft sheen on it. And the hibiscuses - I dunno which one to choose - they are all really skillfully colored, and well integrated into their cards..each one loos awesome!

    ReplyDelete