Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

More Lupinus flowers

 Hello friends, I seem to have become regular with coloring and crafting nowadays! As I see that I am able to post everyday, well I am staying put in one place now(thanks to the pandemic) and sort of settled in a routine which was missing for past 2 years, with extensive traveling!

Anyways, I wanted to color white Lupinus flowers, but these don't look white despite so much color on it, because the purple is dominating. Well as much as I am loving the finished piece, but this is not what I aimed for. So I colored again these and the new ones look the way I wanted. You will see that sometime in next few days with a video.

This is a digital stamp by Alex Syberia and I have used the prismacolor pencils to color.

Once the coloring was done, I have used a cloud stencil to gently ink some clouds, and the sentiment is from CrafTangles.





Linking this with:

Aud Sentiment challenge

Anything Goes

Color My Heart Dare

Visually I have achieved only grey, purple and green

Colour Crazy Craft challenge

Anything Goes

Stempelgarten Challenge

I am joining in with Summer flowers

Summer


       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

8 comments:

  1. Didn't know about these flowers until now! They really do look beautiful. Love your depiction of them here and would love to see the white piece you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Love the purple and green together. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful flowers and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (and Aud Sentiments)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the soft clouds in the grey. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers and love the clouds you created for your background...lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, great with the purple and the grey background, looks so elegant.

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Stempelgarten Challenge.

    Hugs and good luck
    Claudia
    DT Stempelgarten challenge

    ReplyDelete