Followers

Friday, August 14, 2020

Another bubble try

 Hello friends, I am up with another bubble card. Nowadays I am trying out coloring these on other background colors not just black.

I have used Altenew stamps here for this card.

I used the leaves from the set Perfectly Perfect and the sentiment from Wallpaper art set.

I used the Prismacolor pencils to color the bubble and the leaves. The sentiment strip is edges with a grey cardstock.





Linking this with:

CASology

Inspired by a ball shape

TIME OUT challenge

Inspired by the bubble shape with foliage inside from the graphic

Altenew August challenge

Inspired by the colors


      Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

6 comments:

  1. I do love your bubble cards-so creative and such fun. Love how you were inspired from out photo at Time Out-such a cool interpretation. I do like how you added the different colours to the bubble so it shows up more and super texture for the card base. Wonderful to see you at Time Out and CASology-great take on the cue word too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative di! and all your bubbles are creating a new revolution by inspiring us to try them too. Beautiful card and very ingenious with the photo inspiration. Thank you very much for taking time out to join us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a fan of your bubbles. They are truly amazing. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology and Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Your card is so beautiful. Love the color. Thank you so much for playing along with CASology challenge. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Rahman your bubble is amazing! I am in awe! Such a simple but stunning image. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting HM at CASology-I loved this take on the cue word and you had to be my choice-loved it x

    ReplyDelete