Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Floral cards - CrafTangles DT inspiration

 Hello friends, I am up on hndmd blog with some inspirations using crafTangles Watercolor floral element packs. All projects use CrafTamgles products - stencil masks, stencils, stamps and elements packs.

I do have video here for you to see how these cards were made.

I apologize for the bad lighting, we are going through some rainy days and my desk being on the far end of the room away from window, so I have to resort to the indoor lightning, which makes the colors seem  dull. But my photos are clicked by the window and are clear and crisp.







       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

1 comment:

  1. These are truly beautiful, Rahmat! I love how perfectly you've matched the color for the stencils with the color of the flowers. With various moods - they look elegant, classy and bright and cheerful! Love them!

    ReplyDelete