Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2020

3 cards inspired by weather - CrafTangles DT inspiration

 Hello friends, I am up on hndmd blog with some inspiration for the current challenge, which is weather.

The first card is inspired by summer sunset. I live on the 38th floor facing the north west, so we witness some mesmerizing sunsets. If you follow me on instagram, I bet you might have seen the sunset pictures and vides.

 I have created the watercolor background, then I used color pencils to draw some bubbles. The big bubble has sun inside, not sure if you can see it or not.




Linking this with:

Allsorts challenge blog

Summer Fun

------------------------

The second card is inspired by Spring, I have done some freehand coloring here of white button roses. I am adding a video here for you to see the coloring.



Linking this with:

CAS on Sunday

Nature

Watercooler Wednesday challenge


------------------------

The last card is inspired by rain, on rainy days my house windows get covered in water-droplets, so I tried creating that on a card.

I used watercolors to create the background and then colored the raindrops



     

Linking this with:

Simon Wednesday challenge

MidSummer Blues

       Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. A great card inspired by the sunset, many thanks for joining in our "Summertime' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards Rahmat. Your hand-drawn flowers are amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look absolutely awesome! Each card depicts a scene of a season so well! The effects on the rainy day card are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sunset card. I like your other designs too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete