Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2021

U Rule

 Happy Saturday friends, I am making use of the free time on hand and seem to be making at least a card a day.

This is made using Altenew products. This was a very quick card, I made in 10 minutes. I do have a short 2 minute video to show the process below. do watch if interested.


I had used the left over watercolored tissue which i had transfered a few weeks back here.





Adding this with:

Altenew February Inspiration challenge


Altenew Memorable Monogram Contest


HLS February Anything Goes with Dies




         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! I love the look of the monogram..that small piece of tie-dye looks awesome, really!! I don't think the card even needed anything else!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another wonderful design and great use of these colours Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete