Followers

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Spring flower garden

 Happy Sunday friends, though it's Valentine's day I am not sharing a love theme card, but a floral card. I have used the MFT sketch for this card.

I used Misti for this card, it wouldn't have been possible for me to make this without one.

All the stamps are from MFT stamps - Beautiful Blooms set.






Linking this with:

MFT Color challenge 159


MFT Sketch 528




         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love your take on the sketch, and the flowers look beautiful against the soft clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Its so pretty! Beautiful effects by having an additional layer, the design really stands out. Great job, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete