Followers

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

CASology Guest Designer - Envelope

 Hello friends, I am with CASology today as a Guest Designer. CASology is one of my favorite challenges and it is the challenge which has made me realize how much I adore CAS.

Though off lately I seem to have drifted from CAS to more into coloring, but again I don't like too cluttered cards. Minimalism is my motto in life and I do want it on my cards as well most of the time.



The cue is Envelope and I did some brainstorming for 5 minutes and I knew what i want to make.
It's another white on white with a dimension, and a bit of pop of color.
I created the envelope with scrap paper lying on my desk and used Altenew stamp fort eh sentiment, a small part in red. The whole envelop is then added with foam adhesive.

I don't have my big shot with me currently, so I had used the brick stencil from Winnie and Walter and used an Awl to make these brick lines to mimic the embossing.
Hope you like this simple card made in about 10 minutes!








          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

5 comments:

  1. It is CAS perfection! I love how you describe your thinking process and it made me smile as I am the same although colouring not my thing! Perfect to add a pop of colour. Super to have you as GD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card. I really love the white on white with a bit of texture...such an elegant look. And, that envelope is just darling. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!! So much wonderful white! I'm so glad you were able to play along with us as a guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its like a card within a card!! Such a really sweet card! Love the look of white on white, paired with the black and red sentiments and the envelope is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply perfect! Love the sentiment font and pop of red. It's great having you guest design with the ENVELOPE challenge.

    ReplyDelete