Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Orangish Red Hibiscus

Hello friends, I am up with a simple card today. This  image was sitting on my desk fro a very long time and I colored it a few days back, and turned it into a CAS card. I am sure bringing CAS back with my coloring nowadays and loving it.

I have used color pencils to color the flower and the front panel is dry embossed with a bubble stencil to add some tone on tone texture.

The sentiment is from Altenew.






Linking this with:

Simon Monday challenge

I hope this texture on a CAS qualifies here

Addicted to stamps and more


Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

AAA Cards




         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the hibiscus since we can color it in so many colors (have I mentioned it before??) This is one beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning colouring and a beautiful card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete