Followers

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Nevertheless ,she PURRsisted

 When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!

That's the thought behind this card. I had been going through some rough patch and seem to be on a see-saw in terms of my crafting. Whenever I have trouble focusing, I always reach out for my needle and floss, as it helps me to focus for a while.

A lot is going on and I needed to quiet my noisy inner-self, so I had to sit down for few minutes to make this card.

Pretty easy make, took me roughly 15 minutes from start to finish.

I printed this quote off the computer and then doodled the cat outline and stitched it using a grey floss and pink for the nose, and used the awl to trace out a double lined rectangular focal panel, and it was done.

This card is made thinking about my mom, so words are pretty much for her.





Adding this with:

AAA Cards


Inspired by Challenge


Krafty Chicks Challenge 

CAS

Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes


         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

8 comments:

  1. Your original ideas come out the best, Rahmat! I love that kitty, more so since she's sewed. And that sentiment is just purrfect too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what an adorable card! Love the stitched cat! Glad you played with us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fantastic! Stitched to purrfection Rahmat. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RAhmat! YOU purrrsisted just purrrfectly!! LOve your doodled kitty - hope this make gave you the smile you deserve!
    Thanks so very much for joining us at Inspired By!! I'm assuming it's YOU you're quoting - am I right?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purrfect and such a beautiful, simple design. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what an absolutely precious card, it's purrfect (sorry)
    Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love hand stitching. This is adorable. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stitching and such a cute card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete