Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

African Violets

 Hello friends, I am up with an illustration of mine.

I have illustrated African Violets and these came decent, so I decided to convert to a card.

I have made a short timelapse video on the coloring, do watch if interested.





Once the coloring was done, I had fussy cut the image.
I used the mega bloom stencil from Altenew and traced it using an Awl.
The image is added to the base using foam adhesive . Stamped the sentiment  from Altenew.








Linking this with:

Altenew Inspiration challenge February 


Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

HLS Watercolor challenge



         Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

4 comments:

  1. How precious! I love your African Violets - the bunched up flowers and the giant leaves - so beautifully drawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for joining the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge too! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing! You have great skill at adding color to an image. Also, you have great skill at fussy cutting such an intricate image. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete