Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Blue Hibiscus flowers

 Hello friends, I am up with another hibiscus flower card today, using my digi. You can download this digi here if interested. If you use it on a project, kindly add #designsbyrahmat , so that I can find you and see your work.

I do have a video for this coloring and card, watch here if you want to.




I had layered the flowers in different sizes, and colored using Zigs for the initial watercolor layer and then Prismacolor pencils. Once the coloring was done, I simply added the panel to a card base.
I added the stamped sentiment from Altenew and the die cut from Avery Elle to finish off the card.
As you can see no other techniques other than coloring is done here.






Linking this with:

Colour crazy craft challenge

Anything Goes

Just Add Ink


TIME OUT Challenge

Joining in with an uplifting card


Watercooler Wednesday

A feminine card


Word Art Challenge
Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

8 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this beauty, I went all 'aaaahhhhhh'!!! This CARD is that one that's AMAZING!!! The colors, the arrangement, the everything! Awesome, my friend, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colored pencil coloring is gorgeous! I love how bight and bold this card is. Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and beautifully coloured. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such vibrant and beautiful colouring Rahmat. I love the way you used the pencils to accent the Zig colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love hibiscus flowers...we just planted one in our garden this year (pink). Lovely card! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I like your colorful blooms and the bold sentiment! As always, thanks for joining us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully coloured and that bold sentiment is perfect too.

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très belle carte, superbe colorisation.
    Merci d'avoir rejoint le challenge Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Bonne Chance.
    MaryannG Guest Designer CCC

    Very nice card, superb colorization.
    Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Good luck.
    MaryannG Guest Designer CCC

    ReplyDelete