Followers

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Introducing Rose digital stamp

 Hello friends, it's October already!

I had been illustrating quite a bit nowadays and last month, I decided to put out these as digital stamps Last month I have introduced 2 digital stamps - Hibiscus and Fuchsias from my illustrations.

This month I am introducing the first stamp - Rose. It is a corner design with some leaves and buds. I posted the peek of another one I shared on my Instagram stories yesterday, but you will see what's another flower I will be introducing in next few days.

I used Prismacolor pencils to color the image, and then did partial fussy cutting along the design and created a rectangle panel as well. I added the front using a foam adhesive.

For some reason the framed look was looking sort of incomplete, so I added some silver sequin foils along the framed edges. The sentiment is from Uniko, a few jewels to finish it off.

I hope you like this illustration of mine.






Adding this with:

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Anything goes

Word Art Wednesday

Anything goes

Through the Craft Door

Anything goes

Allsorts challenge blog

Autumn colors - I have a floral card in autumn colors

Watercooler Wednesday




           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     
                                                       

5 comments:

  1. Totally cool! Totally pretty!! Wow! Look at those colors!! And your rose is spectacular, Rahmat! Love the look of it! I think roses are one of the best and the worst flowers to color - you can color them in so many ways, but still not be satisfied!! But I have to say, I absolutely adore it here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Rahmat! Beautiful colouring too! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation and love how you design your work, great colours… Many thanks for entering into our challenge and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie design team member for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really elegant! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card & coloring! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath- DT

    ReplyDelete