Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Holding you in my heart

 Hello everyone, a simple share today using my Rose digital stamp, you can see it here.

I printed the image and colored using the Prismacolor pencils, then I had fussy cut the images to add to the card.

I used hickory smoke ink to stencil the heart using CrafTangles Heart stencil, and then I have arranged the flowers around the heart. A part of the design is cut into parts, to fill in the heart as needed. All the flowers are added using foam adhesive, so they pop on the front.

The sentiment is from Altenew, and perfect foe someone who is going through difficult times, today is one such day for me too, and this card is actually made to comfort myself. I added the silver glitter tape from Altenew and the sentiment strip is added above that, also added a tiny leaf to go with the design.





Adding this with:

Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

Watercooler Wednesday


TIME OUT Challenge

Joining in with a comfort card.V for this very important awareness, and I myself had gone through a scare earlier this year. I am very grateful that everything is well with me, but I have few friends who are going through it, and I think of them and talk to them very often to show my support and encourage them. It's needed very much.


Simon Wednesday Challenge

Make it Sparkle - a sparkly glitter added with the sentiment

      
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful roses, Rahmat, and I love how you arrangement them on the smoky stenciled heart - gorgeous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card, Rahmat - the roses look exquisite! And I love how you've arranged them over that heart, which is also different from the traditional pink/red that I mostly see.. very well designed and executed!
    I am not sure what is troubling your heart, my friend..but I wish to convey what the sentiment says to you myself. Hope you find some peace soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you went through a scare-all so worrying but pleased all is well now. And I pray for your friends. I love this card. The way you used the heart stencil is inspired. The flowers coloured to perfection and what caught my eye was that one little leaf but the sentiment-a very creative touch. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... this is gorgeous! What a pretty design to layer the flowers and heart. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner Rahmat. It is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and colored so nicely! I love the stenciled heart peaking from behind the flowers. So pretty! Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete