Followers

Friday, October 2, 2020

Craftangles Challenge inspiration - 3 Masculine cards

Hello friends I am up on hndmd with my challenge Inspiration using Craftangles products today!

I do have a video for these cards, these are really simple and quick.


All cards are made using the distress ink Hickory Smoke with some stencil and stamps.




Linking this with:
Anything Goes




Linking this with:


      
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

2 comments:

  1. I love these! You can't just underestimate that grey, just because..you know.. its grey! It looks really great on these simple cards! Must say that the one with the plaid is my favorite - both background and sentiment wise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of masculine cards, Rahmat! I love the soft grey with the stencils! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete