Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Variation using winnie&walter products

Hello guys, my 4ht post of the day!
I hope you are not getting tired of me already!

Well, it just happened, I decided to join the challenges at winnie&walter, and I will away from home tomorrow the whole day. I made 2 cards and wanted to share it when I have time to write a proper post.

I used the stencil, die cut and stamp from winnie&walter to ccreate these cards. Both cards were made simultaneously,
I started off with the stencil first, I dry embossed one panel, and inked up the other one using distress ink in rainbow shades. Then I added the fronts to the white bases. I diecut the sentiment, one in white and one in rainbow colored panel. Stamped the birthday sentiment on a black strip and added. Finished off both the cards with a few black jewels.
I hope you find my variation interesting!




Linking this with:
Tuesday throwdown

WCMD 2017 | Rainbow Color Challenge with Lea

---------------------------
 

Linking this with:
Seize the birthday


WCMD 2017 | CAS Challenge with Heather H.


Linking this with:
WCMD 2017 | Stenciled Challenge with Kate 

WCMD 2017 | Variations Challenge with Shay



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

7 comments:

  1. Oh, they are just gorgeous, aren't they!! Love the way you've incorporated the rainbow colors on these, Rahmat! Awesome cards!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors in the stenciled background and the happy. Love both of your cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fabulous!! Love the rainbow so much! Thank you for joining in on my Winnie & Walter WCMD Rainbow Color challenge! I hope you had a great time creating!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colorful cards !! Makes me feel happy !

    ReplyDelete
  5. They both make me so happy as I just adore rainbows! Great work. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rainbow sentiment card with the subtle geometric background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rainbows and that fantastic crisp sentiment die from W&W, Rahmat ... fabulous! Thanks so much for coming by ... and for your kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete