Followers

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Indian wedding themed Cards - DT post CrafTangles

Hey everyone, I am up on hndmd blog today with my DT Inspirations for these 2 cards, do stop by hndmd blog to read more about these.


Linking this with:
Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes
----------------------------

Linking this with:
AAA Cards
I am inspired by the Indian films here, Indian films project the weddings in a grand way! and my colors are inspired by the Indian movies.



CASology
Interpreting the cue with cherishing a wedding


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the rich and opulenat colours. Thanks for playing along with the AAA Cards Inspired by a Film Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are absolutely gorgeous! Love those bright reds and yellows - perfect wedding cards!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloring, Rahmat! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful cards, Rahmat. I love the way you have depicted those Indian Wedding scenes, and it is just like I imagined from the bits of Indian movies I have seen. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cards, so vibrant with color.
    pjs-projects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so lovely, the colours are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete