Followers

Monday, October 9, 2017

Floral hope ribbon

Happy Monday everyone, I am up with a simple card today, this idea was tickling me for quite sometime, and I sat down yesterday to make this card.

I wanted to stamp a hope ribbon using flower stamps. I used Paper Smooches stamps here daiseies and paisleys with the sweet hearts set.
I simply stamped the flowers and leaves in a ribbon shape, and stamped some tiny flowers and hearts in a scattered manner.
Colored with markers, stamped the sentiment from the same set.
Added the front to a pink base from Bazzil.

Linking this with:

Paper Smooches October Challenge
Used PS stamps for this
 

TIME OUT Challenge
I am joining with a hope ribbon card.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. What a creative and wonderful idea for the ribbon! I love your stamping and the cute small stamps you used. The layout looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete