Followers

Friday, October 13, 2017

Honey Bee - Country blooms

Happy Friday everyone.

 You will be seeing 2 more scheduled posts today with some lovely cards.

I made a card just for fun now, and thought of sharing it right away.
As you all know I was on a hiatus because of my eye issues. Finally the doctor has given me progressive lenses, yes I think turning 41 and getting the progressive lenses makes sense 😂😂
I am still finding it bit hard to get used to these, the optician did some adjustments, and now I can see bit better and he asked me to come back every 3 weeks for adjustments till my eyes get used to the glasses.
Getting there slowly, one month is the adjestment time given by the optician, and its barely 2 weeks.

Anyways, I have way too many new stamps sitting and crying out loud to be used. So picked up the Honey Bee country blooms today, and used those.
I stamped and colored the images using zig clean color brush pens. I added a scalloped frame from MFT, and the sentiment is from SSS - big birthday wishes, this was a win from the work it Wednesday challenge. I have to use this set separately too, It really has some awesome stamps.





Linking this with:
HLS October Anything Goes with Dies


Seize the Birthdays


Aud Sentiment Challenge
Use A Die Cut + A Sentiment

Take it Make it Challenge
Anything Goes with stamping

WCMD 2017 | Background Building/Pattern Making Challenge with Mayuri
 

 WCMD 2017 | CAS Challenge with Heather H.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and elegant card, my friend! Beautiful colors and beautiful layout too!
    Hope your eyes get adjusted real quickly, and you get to see well soon! :)
    Also, thank you so much for joining the Seize the Birthday challenge with your card! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a lovely card and very feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blooms are so pretty! Love the design.Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers..so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The inward scalloped frame is so pretty used with the stamped focal point.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS Anything Goes with Dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply perfect!! I love the vibrant colors you used.

    All the best to you with your new glasses. You'll be used to them in no time.

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday! We love seeing your work in the gallery.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete