Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Coloring on Kraft - DT post

Hey everyone, a quick share. I made a simple One layer, kindly hop over Uniko to see the details.
I have shared a short video over there or you can visit my Instagram at rahmat.ccc, where I have a mini description using an impromptu speech for the card I have created.


Linking this with:

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Thinking of you

House of Cards
 

Inkspirational



Tuesday throwdown
Clean and Simple

Addicted to stamps and more


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

9 comments:

  1. This is very lovely - Thank you for dropping it over at Tuesday Throwdown this week in our Clean & Simple Challenge - I wish you the best on the draw - have a blessed week - Gail Scott DT Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really gorgeous! I love how the color pops out the kraft card base, really beautiful!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Rahmat! I've only done a bit of colouring on kraft; you've certainly inspired me to do more...much more! Thrilled to see this in the INKspirational gallery! Thank you for joining us!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,fantastic coloring on Kraft and great design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Rahmat, fab video and beautifully inspiring. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coloring on the kraft cardstock - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card.Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month at the House of Cards
    Ma (✿*‿*) HOC DT
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete