Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Sending Holiday Cheer

Happy Thursday peeps, it's been a while that I have posted anything.

I am up with a simple tag today!

I have used PP here, I used Avery elle tasg die, and cut out 2 tags in a red and green P from Christmas themes.
I die cut the sentiment from SSS using a blue glitter paper, and stamped and embossed the sentiment from uniko.
I rran a red gel pen over the 25 to highlight it. Finished off with a black twine.


Linking this with:
Simon Wednesday Challenge
Christmas gift tag

Addicted to Stamps and More


Tag you are it
I am joining in with a Christmas tag


25 days of Christmas tags
I was inspired by the 2 tags from Tracey Freeman's tag from day1



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

11 comments:

  1. Pretty tag! I loved those little hints of glitter in the sentiment and how you've highlighted the '25' in red! Looks lovely! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect idea, highlighting the 25 in red! Great combination of stamps, dies and patterned paper. Thanks for playing along in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag design and idea,love it...Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love how you highlighted the 25 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of that green paper, Rahmat, and this is such a fabulous way to use it. I love that you highlighted the 25. Thanks for sharing your tag with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I am in love with that glitter paper on your word diecut...it shows up SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your Christmas tag with that beautiful sparkly sentiment - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun tag for Christmas! Thank you for joining the challenge at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tag, love your colour combo
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanks for joining us at Tag YOu're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete