Followers

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Tranquil tides

Hey crafty peeps, hope the weekend has started on a good note for all of you. I thought of sharing a card which I made using some NBUS - Newton's Nook stamps. This card was made 4 days.
I used distress inks for the background sea water, after sponging I sprinkled some water to get the bubbles in the sea. I used white pigment ink to stamp the shell. The coral is stamped in 4 different shades and fussy cut to add to the scene. The card base is a textured yellowish shade. I stamped the star fish at the base, and the fish is heat embossed in gold, the sentiment is also from the same set.


Linking this with:

NBUS
I have used the Newton's nook - Tranquil tide set, it is been sitting for 3 months to get inked up!


Simon Monday Challenge
Just an underwater scene here
Go Fish

Just Us Girls
I was inspired by just the colors from this painting



Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Good job using that NBUS set, Rahmat, and thank you for playing in Challenge #7! Your card is out-of-this-world spectacular! The time and thought you spent on your design really shows! And, of course, I LOVE the punny sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, just been catching up on your fab makes. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love these colors.
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clam and beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely. The colors of the sea is so soothing !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Rahmat, loving the sea theme too of course.
    I can't stop using sea horses lately for some reason lol ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhamat, this is a gorgoeus card, the colors are stunning as is all the life from the sea! Thank you for sharing this at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its beautiful! I love how you've created the scene - everything looks perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore this card! The sentiment had me smiling from ear-to-ear and the whimsically wonderful scene you created could not be more perfect! I especially like the sense of movement you created with all the layering. The subtle ombre effect on the water is stunning and this made me long for an aquarium! Or the ocean! Thanks for giving me a lovely aquatic moment even though I live in a desert state. And thank you so much for sharing your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see so many sea cards around the blog world! Your card is just fab Rahmat! LOVED the color combination used! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card and love that sea background. The sentiment is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just lovely. I love your beautiful background colors, and the shells are so perfect here! Great take on the photo challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet under water scene. Love the background and those images... nice take on the photo... and wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A splendid sea themed card and such pretty colours Rahmat. x

    ReplyDelete