Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

HLS Anything Goes with Dies - August

Hey all, it is the 9th of the month, and we have the Anything Goes with Dies challenge up today at HLS.
 




I made a simple one layer with a few die cuts.
I started off with masking the panel and then stenciling , I used STAMPlorations -bubble stencil and inked up in pink and purple shades of pigment ink.
I used a purple glitter paper to die cut the word and a few small circles.
Simply added those to the card. The sentiment is from HLS. 




I hope you liked the card,  so stop by the challenge blog to see more from our talented DT. I am currently writing this post on my phone, and missing a couple of details. I will add it whenever I get my hands on the laptop. 
 Linking this card with:

HLS August CAS challenge
 I have a masked panel on my card


HLS Anything Goes
 Used the sentiment from HLS - Mix Mash


STAMPlorations Anything Goes
 Used the ARtplorations - bubble stencil


Mod Squad Challenge
A bordered sentiment on my card
Bordered Sentiment - No Flowers

Take it, Make it Challenge
I have used both a mask and stencil to create my card
Stencils and Masks

CWS Challenge
Joining in with the circles


Paper Smooches August Challenge
I have used the friends die from PS.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Rahmat, this card is very sweet! Love your bubbles background and the glitter sentiment diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love those soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Bokeh feel of your card and of course the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Bokeh look! Love the colors and the glitter sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo!! Card is very cool! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the colors and the card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blended colors and your take on the Bordered Sentiment challenge. Thanks for playing along with Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the colours. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun!! Love the masking for the sentiment; it makes a one layer card look extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. masking was the perfect way to highlight your sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card .... great stenciling. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card, love the color scheme on this one Rahmat.
    Thanks for entering Creative With Stamps-Geometric Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful as usual Rahmat. Love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's just gorgeous!!! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like it - circles are my secret passion ;)
    Thanks for sharing your card @ Creative with Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me again ..... as I said before such a pretty design. Thank you for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the background!
    Fabulous make for the Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Bokeh look! So pretty, and such a great design!

    ReplyDelete