Followers

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Chinese sentiment

Good morning folks, a simple share before my another scheduled post gets published.
Yesterday afternoon I did some coloring, I chose the digi stamp from Aurora Wings, I won this 2 years back. I used zig markers to add color, mainly shades of blues and green for the leaves.
I decided to stamp the sentiment in Chinese. Some of you who follow me on Facebook, already know that my cards are up on sale in a Department store here in Macau, so I thought of making one with Chinese sentiment, I think the locals might get bit interested with it! I am living here for almost 9 years now, and Macau is like home to me, and I am part of the Government art website, so my way of giving back. Let's see, what kind of response I get, after I send the cards with Chinese sentiments to the store!!

OK, back to the card again. After I finished coloring, I fussy cut only the top, and created a panel to add to the base. I scored the panel, and added a blue glittery paper strip, and used foam adhesives to add to the base.
A few gold jewels to finish off. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant - lunar extras, it means - wish you prosperity in English.
I love this card!

Here is a closer look at the colored pansies, I love these stamps!

 


Linking this with:

Sunday Stamps
I have mainly the shades of blue on my card.


Addicted to Stamps and More
Used zig markers to add color


Allsorts Challenge
A solo butterfly here
Butterflies

CAS(E) this Sketch
I have rotated the sketch to the right


CAS-ual Friday
A zig markers colored entry


Love to Scrap
A floral entry here
Anything Goes

STAMPlorations August theme Challenge
Joining in with the theme



Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!


20 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful card, Rahmat! I hope you get a great response with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Butterfly creation for our theme this week Rahmat, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking this card too, so pretty and loving the colouring, fabulous job x Intrigued to find out how these sell, let us know? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!! Your coloring is lovely!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring Rahmat and I love how you only cut the top part of the flowers. How clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card I like the design, Thank you for joining in our butterfly challenge at Allsorts this week,Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sensational!!! First of all, my favorite flower is a pansy....second of all, your coloring and design is WOW!! Thanks you so much for Making Your Mark at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card , thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Butterfly' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Rahmat...and I love your color combo,stunning coloring...I like how the Chinese sentiment fits to the image...thank you for joining us at ATSM-Make your mark...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, wonderful image and coloring! I really love how you cut only the top portion to create a large top layer. Fantastic! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card with awesome coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Rahmat. The coloring is beautiful. Happy to see you in the ATSM gallery. All the very best. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rahmat, this is just gorgeous! I love pansies and your coloring is so realistic! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful coloring, wow!

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome project, Rahmat! It's very elegant. That image is way too cute!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. We hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Irena dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty stamp, looks fab cut away like that.
    So pleased you joined us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The fussy cut flower cluster is beautiful! Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!!

    ReplyDelete