Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hibiscus wishes

Hey all, I am hoping that everyone is enjoying their summer. I am still unable to blog as I don't get my hands on the laptop. The summer holidays are till the month end, and even after that I won't get my hands on the laptop. My Mac is gone bad, courtesy to my son, I am using my daughter's Mac now, but then she uses it for writing and drawing a lot. We do have a PC at home, which is my sons, and it is an Alien-ware, those who have this will know, it is a HUGE PC and , I really don't feel like using it, plus it is holidays, so he is on it.....Once the school reopens in this month end, I have a feeling that I will have to use that PC, despite not liking it. But it has all the various softwares, and what not..I better start making videos, as I use it only for video editing and other stuff.
Ok that was my excuse for not visiting any of your blogs and plus not being able to post. My apologies, I will try to catch up as and when. I hope you are able to imagine the scenario though ;)

Now to the card, I bought Zig markers when I was in Korea, and I used those yesterday night for the first time, and I have to say that I ABSOLUTELY loved it.

I used Paper Smooches - Summer lovin set here, the hibiscus are from that set. I stamped using Lawn Fawn - Hippo ink to stamp on water color paper, and then simply used the zigs and water to blend in the colors. The flowers are colored with 2 different shades for each. Red- pink, Pink - orange, orange -yellow. The leaves are colored using dark and light green zigs. Fussy cut the images to add using foam adhesives. The sentiment is from HLS and WPlus9, a few tiny gold sequins to finish off.....and I almost forgot to mention the wink of stella used on the flower ;)
I love the flowers a lot here, hope you like this simple card.



Linking this with:

CAS(E)this Sketch
Sticking to the sketch here


Paper Smooches August Challenge
Another entry here


Simon Wednesday Challenge
A floral entry here
fabulous Florals

Uniko Studio
Another entry here


Just Us Girls
Going with water colors here


Peek-a-boo August Challenge
Used 4 colors from here


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. You hibiscus flowers are lovely....beautiful colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rahmat! The flowers are so pretty and I love the softness of the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coloring, RG! Gorgeous card indeed! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fabulous Florals” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, gorgeous! So pretty! I still have to learn to control my Zigs - I always end up coloring too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty watercoloured flowers, love your combo of colours. Thanks for linking up at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're having computer issues. Fab card, love those flowers. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card...
    Thank you for joining us at Peek-a-boo designs this month..
    Wish to see you next month again with Peek-a-boo designs products..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the composition of your card and beautifully coloured. The added sparkle really adds the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for my delay in commenting. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely and sweet card. Thanks for playing along.
    Ria
    DT PABD

    ReplyDelete