Followers

Monday, August 15, 2016

Sending my love

Happy Monday all. I am up with a quick card, I will come back in a while with another one. It just happened that I yet again I have too many cards sitting to be posted ;)
I chose a pale pink base and a white front, I started with stamping the umbrella from WPlus9 in SU - pink pirouette. It already had faux stitching, but I wanted to add some real stitches, so went ahead with that.
Then I used Lawn Fawn's stitched cloud die and stamped the clouds in broken glass DI.
Stamped the sentiment from CASual Fridays - hope ribbon at the bottom, and then Wplus9 sentiment at the top with the floating hearts.
I added wink of stella on a few hearts randomly. Hope you like this card, I had my doubts when I started this, and stopped in between making this, and went back after 2 days to finish it.


Linking this with:

Mod Squad Challenge
Another entry with sponsor's stamp
Sew easy

little red wagon
A sympathy card here

Sympathy cards

Stampin' Royalty

Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Aahhhh.. what a nice breezy feeling - totally calms me down! Beautiful placement of the elements, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to outline your little umbrella with real stitching! LOVE your creativity! This is a sweet, sweet card.....adore the falling/flowing hearts. This card will surely bring comfort! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Mod Squad Challenge Donna, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Such a sweet design and the stitching is fab! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet
    love your stitched umbrella and romantic Heart all
    great idea and I love your clever idea Rahmat

    ReplyDelete