Followers

Monday, August 15, 2016

Dream-catcher and love at first sight

I am up with my second post. I have 2 cards in here.

The first one was made on Friday. It took me more than hour to make this card, well the first try was not looking great, so trashed it, and tried again. I used STAMPlorations - trendy feathers to stamp on colored craft tissues, and fussy cut it to add to the dream-catcher. The circle is cut using WeRMemorykeepers nestled circle dies. Colored the circle yellow, and drew some random lines, and then added some gold wink of stella.
I had a Hero Arts - flower stamped and colored panel, I just added some ink using ARTplorations - bubble stencil in yellow and green shades.
The sentiments are also from STAMPlorations - subway art builder.
I added the dream-catcher using foam adhesive, the tissue feathers are simply flying around, no adhesive added. added a burlap twine to the dream-catcher. I am quite satisfied with this card, and love the way the feathers float hang. Hope you all like to.

 A close up at the shimmer
 Linking this with:
Verve Diva Inspiration August Challenge
I have used the colors as well as the inspiration both on my card, love the inspiration picture!


 STAMPlorations Anything Goes

House of Cards
A twine on my dream-catcher
 

Addicted to Stamps and More


  ------------------------------------------

 The second card is made just now, a simple one layer. I thought giving a go at CASology's cue - dizzy this week. I used Waffle Flower - monochromatic stamp set her to stamp the sheep, and sentiment. I drew some spirals to mimic the dizzy eyes, and added to the sheep.
Sponged the bottom for grass using twisted citron DI, a few jewels to finish off.


CASology
Joining in with dizzy eyes ;)


Alphabet Challenge
A One layer card here
L is Love

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!


14 comments:

  1. Rahmat, your cards just illustrate how very talented you are! One very graphic card, one very CAS and cute card! I adore those dizzy eyes...so very clever! The sheep are adorable, so in love! :) Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards, Rahmat! I adore your "dizzy in love" sheep - cute, clever & CAS! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous cards, Rahmat!
    I never dared to make a dream catcher - just didn't dare! This one is just absolutely awesome!! Love the feathers you've used..and it looks amazing!
    The second card is so funny and adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I particularly love the first one! Thanks for sharing with us at House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wonderful cards! First one is so beautiful, love the feathers! and second one is so cute and pretty! A perfect CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous dream catcher, lots of elements and detailing, so effective and clever. Fun second card with fun googling/dizzy eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this makes me LAUGH, Rahmat!!! LOOOVE those dizzy sheep with their spiral eyes. You are always so inventive! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi your card is stunning I love those sheep. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge L for Love. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiyaaa congrats for your HM win at CASology again you are Queen at CASology as I know my friend and your card is so cuuutee love love love it
    love at the first sight hihi
    and the first card how did you made it
    it is stunning and it is fit for CASology this week DREAM challenge
    I am sorry not visiting you much cause my mom is here to visit from 25 Jul till 20 Sept not easy commenting when she like to chit and chat with me hehe and she likes to cook with me too annndd shopping hehehe
    Rahmat I will go to holiday to holland on Thursday also tomorrow my last working day and then I will be away from Germany to Holland
    If no visit means no internet there
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome cards! Thanks for playing along at ATSM and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these cards are awesome! I love the dreamcatcher-that is so creative! Great use of twine and I love the feathers and the background! And your sheep card is adorable! :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card - love those sheep!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, these are fabulous! That fabulous feather dreamcatcher is breathtaking. Thanks for joining us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so clever; love the beautiful dream catcher; thank you for joining us at House of Cards.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete