Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stitches and stickers

Hello everyone, I am posting after a few days. Actually I am having computer issues, as my laptop has given up. I was using my daughter's one for last few months, but the school started yesterday, and they need to tale their devices to school!!
Now I have an ultra sophisticated Alien-ware PC, which belongs to my son at home. It is windows based, and I am quite good using different OS, but the ambience is just not for me. He has 2 monitors and the mouse and keyboard, Oh dear, I don't want to go in detail of it.
I had to watermark my card on my phone today!! I will post this card, and will have to think of an alternative to using this PC.
I apologize for not visiting anyone's blog. I don't find it very convenient to comment using phone, please wait few more days!!


Ok to my card. I just made this, it took me less than 10 minutes to make this card. I used all whites here. I wanted to add stitches, so after going though my stash, I couldn't find any suitable stamp for this, so I decided that it is better to draw something myself to add stitches. I did some freehand doodling, and added the stitches using green thread, and then used stickers flowers, and butterflies to complete the floral scene.
A few gold jewels to finish off. The sentiment is from Steve fadie, and stamped it on the base, the front is simply adhered to the base, no foams used this time. I  love the look of it, and hope find it interesting too.
 
 A glimpse at the finished look
 
My doodling 

 Linking this with:

The flowers are stickers
Sticker, sticky label or peel-off

Simple back stitches added to match the cue

A simple stitched card here
Stitch it up
                                                        

A CAS entry here
 

A CAS entry here
Clean and Simple

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

 

13 comments:

  1. I really like the personal touch you give with adding stiches. The sentiment is incredible as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your stitches! ;) I also love the way you add related elements while you take a pic of the card! Happy day! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love your added stitches, and those stickers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfectly CAS card! Lovely. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous CAS card Rahmat,LOVE your creativity thinking...thank you for joining us at ATSM-CAS theme...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always do such beautiful work, Rahmat! Love these delicate flowers and stitches!
    Thanks so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhhhh it is super pretty!! Really really LOVE it! Those stitches are just perfect!! If I were into stitching, I would definitely CASE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just super fabulous and super girlie Rahmat. Love the combo of stickers and stitches ... so clever and thanks for sharing with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely stickers, Rahmat, and they look great with the stitching. I hope you manage to sort your PC issues soon :)
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty and creative Rahmat! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning card Rahmat...love how you incorporated the stitching and don't get me started on computer issues...isn't technology wonderful...thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy what's left of the weekend... hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, Rahman and I love the simplicity of it...really beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. woooww you stitches your card Rahmat
    ini so creativ
    love this
    bagus sekali kartu mu
    thanks so much for playing with us at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika (ATSM DT)

    ReplyDelete