Followers

Thursday, August 18, 2016

A CASE and a rainbow card

Hello friends, I am up with 2 cards today. Both are CAS cards.

The first one is a rainbow card, I came up with the sentiment on my own. As I had this crazy idea of a brick rainbow, and I needed the words to match. I hope the sentiment makes sense, I created it on computer, and printed off. Then I used the WeRMemoryKeepers nestled circle to draw few circles, not a complete rainbow, it is under-making!! ;) I hope you can see the bricks in the rainbow.
I used the Lawn Fawn stitched cloud dies to dry emboss the front, and stamped the Chinese sentiment from Mama Elephant - lunar extras, it means - Good Luck.
Added a glitter strip at the bottom, and a few jewels to finish off.  I am very satisfied with the finished look of this card, came out how I had pictured in my head!!


Linking this with:

CASology
Joining in with my own created sentiment for dream.
 

The Mixed Media Card Challenge
A blocked rainbow with coloring, dry embossing, stamping, printing, jewels, and glitter- I am hoping it is considered as a Mixed Media ;)
 

Love to Scrap
A CAS creation here
Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown
A CAS creation here
Anything Goes

-------------------------------
The second one is inspired by a CASE at CASEplorations.
 I chose Uniko Studio stamps here, I started with stamping the background in black using the geometric stamps first.
Then stamped the cosmos on a water color paper, and used Staedtler water brush markers to water color the flowers. They work exactly like the zigs, and the good thing is that I can find these in Macau, and I have many shades of these.
The flowers are fussy cut to add using a foam adhesive. I added some splatters on the base. The sentiment is from ME- lunar extras and added in Coral calypso from SU.
A broad gold glitter strip, and few jewels to finish off.


Linking this one with:

CASEplorations
I was inspired by the strips in the background, the orange flowers, and the gold in here


STAMPlorations August CAS challenge
A simple entry with gold


Just US Girls
Water colored flowers


Casual Fridays
Used markers to water color the flowers


CWS Challenge
The lined and circled background is geometric


Addicted to stamps and More
Used markers here


Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Rahman, particularly drawn to the one with the flower thats been fussy cut and using the background paper. Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. The rainbow made of bricks is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I can definitely see the bricks and it is a gorgeous sentiment to match!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely cards, Rahmat. I added myself to your followers and am eager to see your creations. Thank you for following my blog. (How interesting that you live in Hong Kong! My sister lives in Taipei, Taiwan.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rahmat beautiful cards! I love how you made your own sentiment and the pretty rainbow! Beautiful flower for CASEplorations! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First card is so thoughtful and second one is beautiful! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bricks in the rainbow is so creative and the second card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beautiful flowers against the black geometric background. Gorgeous work! Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two amazing cards, Rahmat. Great brick rainbow on the first and amazing geometric design on the second :-) Thank you for playing along with us at Creative With Stamps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your concept of building your own rainbow! Thanks again for playing at The Mixed Media Card Challenge!
    Great way to CASE Shalu's card - I like the slim vertical pattern and how you've used the flower colour for the sentiment. Thanks for adding it to the CASEplorations gallery :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully done, Rahmat! Love how you were inspired by the black stripes- just lovely. Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are beautiful CAS designs! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful design Rahmat! So elegant! Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a cool card!! love the brick idea - reminds me of Tetris for some reason :). and the second card is really pretty too!!! thanks for submitting to MMCC challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first card is so creative and the second is so pretty! Perfect for the Geometric theme!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  17. wooowza two beautiful cards
    and congrats again on HM at CASology
    you are queen there saya fikir Rahmat sudah menang disana 50 kali hehe
    I miss your visit Rahmat hope you are healthy and the second card for Creative with Stamps is super sweet love all on them so perfect the flower the chinese alphabet and the BG
    great made my friend
    thanks so much to joining with us at Creative With Stamps
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you interprete our challenge-theme :) Great card!
    Thank you to joining with us at Creative with Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are just awesome ..n very well defined !!Thank you for casing my card @ stamplorations CASE challenge this month !! Hugs ..Shalu :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful creations, fabulous take on the sketch :) thank you for sharing with CASEplorations

    ReplyDelete