Followers

Friday, January 1, 2021

Wishing you Love, Peace and Harmony

 Hello friends, first of all wish you all a happy new year!

I had been missing in action for last few weeks, as I had a surgery last month and had taken a much needed break from crafting as well as all my social medias. I did tiny bit of coloring and a whole lot of illustrations though.

Today's card is inspired by the illustrations I did inspired by the pictures I clicked a few days back.

Macau has beautiful flowers planted all across the city, this year the main focus is Chrysanthemums and Cosmos. I used the cosmos as my inspiration here, and of course I was tickled to color and see how it would look. 

I illustrated a lot of cosmos, used one on todays card.

First a few pictures I clicked.




For the card, I have used a solo cosmos flower, and repeated it and layered it. Printed it off and used Prismacolor pencils to color, even the colors are inspired by the flower in the picture.
I then used Hickory smoke DI to ink blend the clouds. 
I added some silver glitter strips to the card top and bottom.
The sentiment is from Hero Arts.
A few jewels to finish it off.





Linking this with:

TIME OUT Challenge

The flowers are the major part of Macau, every 3 months we have a new variety planted and there are many enthusiasts like me who wait to capture the pictures of these. This is one thing I look forward to.


Watercooler Wenesday


Simon Wednesday Challenge

Sparkle and Shine

Word Art Wednesday

Anything Goes

          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

7 comments:

  1. Wish you a very happy new year, Rahmat! Glad that your surgery went well! And the photos and the card are both fantastic!! What a beautiful way to start the new year with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about the surgery but I hope you feel much better now. And what an amazing card-these flowers are superb and you did a fab job painting them. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love your pretty flower and the clouds look so nice! Wishing you a happy new year! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how bright and vibrant your flowers are! Have a great week and thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge-Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh beautiful! YOur card is simply perfect! Hope your New Year started great and we're so delighted that you took the time to join our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Living you with the timeless Word of God that comes from 2 Peter 1:19-20 that says, "And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, knowing this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation." Be encouraged.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! You colored that flower so closely to your beautiful photographed one. And I love the subtle cloud stenciling in the background. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete