Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2021

2 CAS Valentine's cards with Video - Uniko

 Hello friends I am up on Uniko today with a focus on the stamp set Always and Forever



I have  2 cards to share and also have a short video to share the process of these cards.


Here are some pictures of these cards.
I have done just stamping only on both these cards.




This second card is a one layer card.



Products used :
Background builders Christmas 2018

          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

1 comment:

  1. The cards look really beautiful, Rahmat! Love the look of the blue flower within the pink heart - it really looks special, and then the stripes on the next card - I actually thought that was washi tape or something. Love the simplicity of these cards. :)

    ReplyDelete