Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Floral love

 Happy Sunday friends, I am sharing a card with a few techniques today, though it looks like eclipse card, but the technique used isn't exactly like that. 

I have used Altenew wild hibiscus set and the bold alphabets here.

I am trying different backgrounds nowadays for my cards. for this I had simply used a fine point pen to draw the lines to add some interest.

The flowers on the letters are colored using Prismacolor pencils.





Adding this with:

Altenew January challenge 


HLS Anything Goes with dies


Simon Wednesday challenge 

Layer it up


          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Unique and refreshing! I don't remember seeing this style from you before, and I'm totally loving it! A fine way of having a simple but impactful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di this is a wonderful card and I love this eclipse technique myself so much. Love the colors and the choice of flowers is so cool.. Thank you for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies Challenge!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete