Followers

Friday, January 15, 2021

Lunar new year good fortune wishes

Hello friends, with lunar new year fast approaching and the city is getting all the decorations up, even I got inspired by this digi from Alex Syberia to create a card.

Every year I make card on Lunar year, as I had been living in Macau for more than 13 years and the celebrations become part of you.

This digi is of a Japanese kokeshi doll, and I thought of pairing it up with Cherry blossoms from CrafTangles and also the cloud stencil is from them.

I had added the fussy cut doll using foam adhesive.

I have used Prismacolor pencils to color all the images. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.





Linking this with:

ATSM

Used color pencils to color all images.


Colour Crazy Craft challenge

Anything Goes

TIME OUT Challenge

Me in Asia, me coloring my heart these are the 2 MEs present on this card


Watercooler Wednesday 


Word Art Wednesday 

Anything Goes



          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
     

                                                       

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Rahmat. Thanks for sharing it with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its cute, and I love the pink flowers falling behind her. Wonderful card for the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahmat, this is so interesting. I hadn't heard of this. Your card is beautifully designed. I love the soft clouds and the colouring is superb, especially her hair. Thanks for joining Time Out and letting us know more about 'YOU' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, Rahmat. Your coloring is superb, and I love all of the elements you used - the clouds, the cherry blossoms... Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so pretty! Love this. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous - I love your beautiful coloring.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete