Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Lunar New Year

 Hello friends, I am back on my blog after a few days. Though I had been active and posted a few projects on instagram, which didn't made it to the blog.

This card idea was sitting for a while, and finally I sat down to execute it. I saw a picture on Pinterest and was inspired to make this card.

I have used various products from CrafTangles to make this card. The sentiment is from Hero Arts.






Linking this with:

Word Art Wednesday 

Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door

Anything Goes

Crafty Creations challenge

Anything Goes

Tic Tac Toe challenge

I have used the first row down -Flowers, ink blending and stencil


          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely gorgeous Rahmat! Love how you created the lantern from the stencil design and the soft background behind it along with the cherry blossom branch totally transported me! Love this! I'm so glad you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Lovely design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
    In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! Its just perfect!! Love the beautiful flowering branch, and love your Chinese lantern (can't believe you made it out of the stencil - so resourceful!!). I shouldn't even have to mention the proficient coloring! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete