Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

CASology - Round

Good morning /day everyone!
I hope everyone is doing great, nad gearing for the holiday season.
We are also gearing for a short trip home in 2 weeks time.
It's really busy times for us this year, as I said my son is in his final year of high school, and applying for universities. He got his 1st acceptance yesterday! The reality is sinking in now that my boy will spread his wings and fly away from home soon!

Ok enough of my stories.
I am up with a card after inspired by a challenge in a very long time.
I was inspired by CASology challenge.

I used one of my favorite quotes here, the tiny heart is from Uniko.
I used WRMeory keepers circle nestled dies to cut out all 3 circles, the base is a round folded card.
Nothing much going on here, its a super clean  and simple card,


 Linking this with:
CASology


Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

7 comments:

  1. Most awesome CAS and fits to T for the challenge you are playing for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a wonderful card. I really liked the sentiment, and your simple circle frame - you really know how to perfectly play it CAS, Rahmat!
    hugs, Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really captured ROUND is your sweet romantic card, Rahmat! I love it!! Thanks for linking to CASology!! I wish your son all the best as he begins his journey away from the "nest!" It's tough on you as mom at first and then you get used to him being away at college and just when you do, he will come home for a holiday and then leave again, and you have to adjust all over, and then just when you get used to him being gone, he'll come home for a holiday ... you see how it is a circle also, but such is life with sending children off to adulthood! Blessings, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahmat, I love your stories -- I am going through the same thing, two of my kids are sentiors in high school and starting to get their acceptance letters from colleges. Very exciting but so hard to believe! Best of luck to your son! I love your CAS circular card, such a great sentiment and sweet little heart! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! The most perfect take on the cue Rahmat!! So much lovely! Thank's so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect CAS card in tune with our cue word. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A CAS beauty, Rahmat! Elegant yet playful with the pop of pink. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete