Followers

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Stripes and flower

Hey all, I a up with a card. You might have seen this flower on Instagram. I posted it a few weeks back when the dailymarker challenge was going on.
I finally used it on a card.

I used the wonky stripes from uniko stencil, actually it was part of the hop last week, but I got the stencil in mail only on that day, so couldn't use it for the hop.
I used smoky sky DI to ink the stripes. The flower is watercolored  and fussy cut to add on the card. the sentiment is also from uniko.


Linking this  with:
Take it make it

The Flower Challenge


AAA cards
A birthday card for celebration


Inkspirational
stripes are a trend for me

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                     

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks absolutely beautiful!!The striped background looks awesome with the big lily!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rahmat, just adore that amazing pink flower and the stripey background. Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness !! How amazing is this flower !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so gorgeous Rahmat, love those colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring of your flower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, fabulously coloured lily - so vibrant! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi rahmat..beautiful flower and card..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun background stripes. Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Tracie =)

    ReplyDelete