Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

White flower gone sooo wrong

Hello friends, I am sharing another coloring here today.

This flower has gone sooooo wrong!

I illustrated the flower myself.
I aimed to color white Hibiscus, I knew I was over ambitious but had to give it a go.
When I started coloring I didn't see how heavily I had put the first layer of watercolors😑, in my defense I would say I was sitting by the desk with the artificial lights overhead. I usually sit by the huge window in natural light.


Anyways as the coloring was progressing, by the first petal itself I knew it was not gonna come out to my liking.
After finishing, the coloring was sooooo bad that tit actually was hurting my eyes and head 😂

So I decided to smudge the colors and change the flower from white to intense red!

It has come out quite good in this color.


To put together the card, I fussy cut the flower.
I added some score lines to the front panel, and then used the Tree rings stencil with a light hand, and added the flower and leaves over the stenciled design.
The sentiment is from SSS, and the smaller part is edged with a gold strip, as usual a few jewels to finish off.

I hope you it!











Linking this with:

Anything Goes

Joining in with another coloring, which is my quiet and peaceful time away.

No products but joining with a summer floral

      Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! This looks like a real flower!! Its not white flower gone wrong, its red flower gone 'as right as it can be'!! This is the best of them all!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashwini has the right idea. When sometime goes in a direction you don't like, change direction. Your result is perfect. Celebrate that! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The end result is amazing. Love those deep rich colors.


    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete