Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Flower in a heart

Happy weekend friends, I seem to have become regular for last few days, it's already the 25th day of the coloring challenge, and will see how active I will be after that😅

Today I have something different, it's an experiment. This is something I wanted to try again, last time I tried it was in March and I had bare minimum things on had, so it wasn't upto what I was expecting, neither is this piece as well. But it looks kind of ok to share, you guys know that I have always shared my work regardless of how it looks. Experiments are worth documenting, for future references!


Here is a process picture, the stencil mask and stamp is from CrafTangles, Lots of inking and coloring on this card.

I was aiming for coloring these water droplets, and not so happy with it, it is quite difficult for me to color the water drops







Frankly I like it only from this far, I am neutral about how it has turned out....and here you see my current photography spot!

Linking this with:
It's peak summer here and we see lotuses everywhere in Macau, I posted a lot on my Instagram feed too!

I will just go with the interpretation of coloring is my stress-buster to find peace.

Just a hello card


      Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

7 comments:

  1. I would still call your experiment a success, Rahmat. I mean, you are satisfied with how looks from way above :P
    But really, it does look pretty - the water droplets look amazing, really. And I love the look of shading you've done too. A bit darker, but its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahmat, I think your card is GORGEOUS! So creative and well executed. I find no-line coloring very difficult but your card makes it look easy. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.....love your sweet heart will with such a beautiful flower! Thank you so much for playing along with at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Rahmat! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are being way too tough on yourself! It looks amazing and the colouring is superb plus the stencil background. I like the water droplets as they are. This is a card to be proud of! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its always good to share the good and the bad when it comes to card making. Its so easy to always show off the perfect things but boy oh boy are there a lot of rubbish inbetween.....I think your colouring is gorgeous, especially the way you did the heart, the highlights make it seem almost glassy. Its a super soft and beautiful card and I'm always so happy to see you at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did great with colored pencils! Love the look of the flower and all the details in the background too. Stunning! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete