Followers

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Wallpaper Art florals

Happy Sunday friends!
Thanks to the Daily marker coloring challenge, I have become a regular this month, in terms of crafting. I see a slump once the challenge ends!

I colored Altenew Wallpaper Art stamps today. I have used the colors inspired by their current challenge.

I stamped the flowers in versamark maroonish color ink an dthen used the worn lipstick distress oxide to color the flowers for the initial layer, then I  used the Prismacolor pencils to add more layers and details.
The leaves were stamped using vintage photo distress ink and water colored with it for first layer , followed by the color pencils.
I stamped the base card with some grass twigs using the pine needle distress oxide.
Added the florals and leaves using foam adhesive. The sentiment is stamped on black and I used perfect pearls for that.





Linking this with:


Inspired by the florals

Another entry here

Anything Goes


Anything Goes


     Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and lovely coloring, Rahmat! Good luck continuing with the coloring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Expertly coloured and great dimension.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful...fantastic coloring and unbelievable dimension to the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your florals are so very beautiful, love your added details and layers with your pencils, it adds so much! Gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing @ IB this week, can't wait to see more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impeccably created, Rahmat! You have made such an elegant, lovely card. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #403.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry too late to comment. Such a beautiful card! The colors are just beautiful. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete