Followers

Monday, July 20, 2020

Pencil colored Tulip in a bubble

Happy Monday friends, I am up with another coloring here which I did a while back fro the Coloring challenge.

If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my obsession with coloring bubbles. So here is another of those. The previous ones are still waiting to be converted to cards, but I am glad I managed to put this card together. I had colored a flower in bubble in March as well, and this is another one I wanted to try.

I used Prismacolor pencils to color, these are very rich in pigment and they simply blend super well. I am hooked to these pencils since march, that I reach out only to these for coloring, and frankly I haven't had enough of these pencils yet!!!

Ok, so the Tulip is from Uniko, I stamped in white pigment ink and then drew a bubble around the flower, and then there is just multiple layers of coloring, bubble is the easy one as it dosen't require much color.
For sentiment I used CAS-ual Fridays You're Terrific set, and added with perfect pearls, as I didn't wanted another layer over the card.

I didi add 2 black strips on top and bottom from the same cardstock.







Linking this with:
Joining with maxi white as well as optional twist

Another coloring here

Hoping this flower in bubble is a peaceful scene! It has to be really quiet for a bubble to stay on the flower for a while.

Anything Goes

        
Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     
                                                       

10 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! I could praise your coloring of the flower and the bubbles to high heavens! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always really brave to colour on top of black,but so worth the vibrancy of colours you get. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tulip is gorgeous and the bubble is stunning. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, and that bubble is fantastic. I really love how realistic it looks. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colouring is truly amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So artsy and beautiful! It’s wonderful to see you try new things and play with techniques. So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this take on our challenge-being in a bubble sure would be peaceful! Plus I bet you found colouring this peaceful too! I adore the layering of colours and it works perfectly on the black. Super idea and wonderful card. Fab to see you at Time Out xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That circle gives it a pop and the tulip looks so real by it! A beautiful card afain! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card and skill!

    ReplyDelete