Followers

Friday, June 12, 2020

Coneflowers Take 2

Hello friends, I managed to convert another colored pieces to a card. These coneflowers are the same digital stamp from Power Poppy, actually when I printed the image was bit off the edge and a tiny part of the flower is missing, but I didn't feel like trashing the image away.

This was once colored with Prismacolor pencils, Yes I was hooked to these since March and used only color pencils since then.


I trimmed the colored image front and did ink blending with a mix of colors, you can see the colors I have used in the picture below. 
The advantage of these color pencils is that you can do ink blending and the image color remains unaffected due to the wax! so no masking is need to protect the images.
I used bubble stencil yet again, and the sentiment is from CAS-ual fridays. I added purple glitter strips on both sides to the front panel, a few jewels to finish off.






Linking this with:



 Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!
                                                            

7 comments:

  1. So cool! Love love love the coloring - makes me want to pick up my pencils right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those beautifully coloured flowers Rahmat. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Rahmat! Such stunning flowers and design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning again... Love your coloring and style! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful, love your gorgeous sunflowers!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! The petals almost look like they are on fire with your amazing coloring!

    Thanks so much for joining me over at the Creative Confetti challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know that I have been using colored pencils for decades and never thought to add ink over top because the wax protects the image? I just smacked my head in disbelief! Your creation is just stunning and now I feel the need to color up my next images with colored pencils to follow in your footsteps and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete