Followers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A couple of cards

Today I am sharing 2 cards.
The first one is a mother's day card. Just embossed the background panel, and stamped the sentiments, it's a mix n match card, just picked up the words from various sets to put together.

Posting this card with the






The second one I made for Fusion Challenge  I used only the colors, inked up the panel with yellow ink and stamped the mini butterflies to create the background. inked the big butterfly, and trimmed it, rolled the edges a bit to give a bit of dimension.








Thank you for stopping by, have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Your Mother's Day card is SEW lovely! I like the scissors with the faux stitching design! Thank you for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how cute is that MD card! SO clever, I love it! She will too! Thanks for playing with the Colour Me...! challenge this week!
    LeAnne, Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahmat, I love the handmade card for Mother's Day...great embossing and fun metal scissors! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet embossing, and LOVELY YELLOW happy card for FUSION, thanks for joining us at FUSION, and ALSO Casology!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!! I sure hope you are inspired to join us again this week, we have another FUN cure for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those pretty little butterflies ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the texture from the embossing and ribbon on the first and the bit of bling from the sequins on the second. Both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete