Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

TCC - #66

Top3 at Tuesday Throwdown

Hello all, its time for a new challenge at the Card Concept. We have a super pretty inspiration this week.
I made a one layer card inspired by the roses and hearts, and of course the colors as well.
I cut out a heart mask, and use the roses from AlteNew vintage roses set, and stamped in shades of pink, peach and red. It is a multiple stamping set, and I have used different shades of inks on the steps to show the stamping.
I was only to keep it One layer, but then I ended up smudging some ink on the card, and the stamping in the heart was way too pretty to trash and start over. So I decided to add a shimmery card to a white strip and added it to the base, and stamped the sentiment, actually I had to squeeze the sentiment on the strip, as I added the strip first, well some days aren't my best days!!!
Stamped 2 tiny hearts from Paper Smooches sweet hearts set, and a few pearls to finish off.
It does look soft and pretty to me, regardless of the mistakes I made, and hoping that the mistakes aren't too visible.


Linking this with:

Through the craft room door
A CAS card here
 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown
Inspired by the love notes, a roses heart here
Love notes

PINspirational
Joining in with the colors and hearts


House of cards
 Joining in with the colors


Paru's card making challenge
 A CAS card here



Mod Squad Challenge
I have  heart of roses here
Hearts and Flowers

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

12 comments:

  1. Oh, it is so so pretty! That heart of roses (or roses of heart???).. that just stole my heart!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So soft and pretty!! Love the heart shaped roses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you have used the mask to stamp the flowers into a heart shape. GENIUS!!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Mod Squad.
    Judy - Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the gorgeous blend of bright pinks and oranges, Rahmat! This is simply STUNNING! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your masked heart, such pretty colours. Fresh and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another fantastic and original card Rahmat... I just love all your cards.. Seriously fantastic work!! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards
    Cyber hugs,
    Shawna DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining at House of Cards challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete