Followers

Monday, February 13, 2017

Off the page Diamond

Hello peeps, I am up with a card, not my usual posting time, but I just finished it and wanted to post it right away!
I was inspired by Keren's challenge at winnie&walter. It took me more time to make the card in my head than actually sit down and execute it. I love exploring different ideas, and I am always out to create something different.
I used a new stash - the multi-facet diamond cutaway die from w&w, I partially cut the card, it was folded first, and then cut. I used the top one with a silver card stock, and created a shaker with some blue and transparent sequins.
I added 3 strips of acetate to hold the card to the base. The acetate is incorporated inside the shaker, for steady hold.
The 'happy' cutaway die is from another  stenciled card I made yesterday, I will post it in few days.
Stamped the sentiment from w&w, and added 3 tiny blue rhine stones to finish off. I kept the card really clean, as the main focus is on the diamond followed by the 'Happy'.
I am loving this card, I will post a small video on Instagram to show the shaker, and more of the card. If interested stop by @rahmat.ccc to watch it.



 Linking this card with:

w&w 3rd Birthday Bash | Off the Page Challenge with Keren
Joining in with off page diamond

w&w 3rd Birthday Bash | Sequin Challenge with Kate
 Joining in with a sequins shaker

w&w 3rd Birthday Bash | Three Challenge with Shay
Joining here with the 3 rhine stones

HLS February CAS challange
 Joining in with shades of blue here
 

HLS February Anything Goes with Dies
 Joining in with 2 die cuts
 

Work it Wednesday 
New die cut - diamond used
workitwedbanner


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

11 comments:

  1. Cool !! The diamond shaped shaker really "stands out"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job, Rahmat! Love the diamond shaker placed off the card...and a shaker to boot! Wow! :)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've cracked it in so many ways. Thinking about if beforehand is definitely the secret to a great off the page card. Love that you've made it a shaker too! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card :) Love the way you did the diamond. Thanks so much for playing along at Winnie and Walter

    ReplyDelete
  5. So neat and clever Rahmat, gorgeous blue tones and a super effective and fun shaker idea in that gem. Thanks for playing along at HLS with it this month. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used and the way you made the diamond shaker
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an original shaker card, very creative! Beautiful hues of blue too! Thanks for joining us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful colors, love the unique shape for a shaker cardd
    thanks for joining us at HLS

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab design!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete