Followers

Friday, February 17, 2017

Calling all Sistahs Blog Hop February

Hey all, its the 17 of the month, and time to check yourself up.
I am part of the blog hop with the CASual Fridays to remind you to check yourself against breast cancer.

You might have come here from Lydia Evans blog

My card is all pink this time. I used the hope ribbon stamp, and traced it on a card strip and fussy cut. Then did the nail polish marble for that. It is the same ribbon, which I shared in my previous nail polish marble on cards. It was suppose to be used in January, but I changed my mind and made the hope necklace.
Anyway, I used the ARTplorations bubble stencil to sponge the background using SU - pink pirouette ink. The ribbon is added using a foam adhesive.
I wasn't able to use the sequins last month, as the mail was still on its way. SO I have used these sequins for this month.
The sentiment is also from the same set from CASual Fridays as the ribbon.


I hope you do check yourself up.
Your next stop is Kimberly Rendino.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

13 comments:

  1. I love how your Hope ribbon looks! I love the way the pinks all swirl together! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful marbled Hope ribbon! It turned out gorgeous and it really stands out on your card. Love your background with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a creative way to get your ribbon! Thanks for sharing, Rahmat! I love the marbled look and bubbly background. Thank you for being a part of the Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful card, thank you for being part of this hop and sharing your creativity :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty.
    Love the bubbles in the background
    and the marbling on the ribbon.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card. thanks for creating awareness about breast cancer

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect card for any female friend, even as a nice reminder! This is very cool... lots of visual interest for a pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE how your nail polish marble turned out! This is a gorgeous, cheerful pink color and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the marble effect! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love LOVE that marbling look on your hope ribbon! I want to do some more but have to wait till my hubby leaves on a business trip as he hates the smell in the house! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice technique. I haven't seen that before.

    ReplyDelete