Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Green heart

Happy Wednesday everyone! A quick share, I made this card 2 days back.
 Inspired by the Paper Smooches challenge, I chose all greens mostly here.
I had this left over heart die, I stamped PS botanicals flowers and leaves on it, I added some wink of stella on the flowers. The base is stamped with PS sweet hearts in wild wasabi. I used a left over water color panel to die cut the "love", and stamped the xoxox also from the sweet hearts set.
That is it, all green card here.

Linking this with:

AAA cards
 Another entry here


Curtain call
Another entry inspired by the love theme


Paper Smooches February Challenge
Used PS stamps to make this card, I was very much inspired by the flowers and leaves inside the heart


TIME OUT Challenge
Joining in with the words heart.
'Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them apart'


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Really like the stitched hearts in the background :)
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sunshine feel to this, nice to see all Spring colours. Thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour combination and the lime green stitched hearts stamped on the background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Rahmat. Love those stitched hearts in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is so pretty! I love the multi-colored heart and the green flowing hearts in the background! Fun colors! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. Love the heart with all the sparkly flowers and the die cut greeting looks fabulous. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - I just love how you stamped all the botanicals on the die cut heart! I really love the colour scheme too - makes me think of Spring! Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY! OH MY!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing creation- LOVE LOVE LOVE all the details on this card! WOWZA! THANKS so much for joining in the fun- hope you play along with our March challenge that starts tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete